Double Degree from UK
All international business administration students are eligible to acquire a double degree from EBS and Lancaster University Management School. Students participating in the double degree programme will study for the first two years at EBS and the next two years at Lancaster University, in the UK. The prerequisite for graduation is defending one’s final paper. The foreign university degree is valid together with the EBS degree.
About Lancaster University Management School (LUMS):
Lancaster University is among the best in the UK. Lancaster University is in the Top 10 in all three major national league tables and is also highly ranked in international league tables such as the QS World Rankings. Located on a beautiful campus in the North West of England, Lancaster University places great emphasis on a strong student experience and employability and gives students access to academics who are experts in their field. Lancaster University is also home to an internationally-leading Management School, recognised as one of the few business schools in the world to hold quadruple accreditation.
Business Management degrees give you a broad and practical understanding of how businesses and managers operate. You will gain an excellent grasp of the core principles of management studies. You will be introduced to the concepts and theories of contemporary management to develop both the skills and awareness needed to be an effective manager. At the same time, you will hone your skills in critical reflection, collaboration, report writing, and presentation.
This flexible degree allows you to select specialisms from every business discipline, enabling you to strengthen your knowledge in those areas of interest to help prepare you for your future profession.
- The Times and Sunday Times newspapers in Great Britain named Lancaster University as the University of the Year 2018, and Lancaster University Management School (LUMS) has all of the most important international accreditations (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA).
- Studies at LUMS are closely tied to the school’s high-level research activity.
- The school has a strong alumni movement and a highly-rated university campus.
Student pays EBS tuition fee for the first two years and Lancaster tuition fee for the third an fourth year.
Tuition fee at Lancaster University for 21/22 is £20,440 per year.
- The required GPA is 4.0.
- Language requirements.
- The students will study for the first two years at EBS’ International Business Administration programme and the next two years at Lancaster University, in the UK.
- The students will join the LUMS’ BSc Business Management degree. Information on this course (including entry requirements) can be found on the following webpage.
If you have any specific questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. NB! Firstly please also inform EBS International Office (email@example.com) and your study consultant about your request for a double diploma.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- your transcript of grades
- a scan of your English Language Certificate
Deadline 1 March