Inbank in cooperation with EBS, has created the study investment service to help you plan your future more conveniently. The study investment works on the principle that Inbank pays the semester fee to EBS and you make monthly payments to the bank.
The study investment is a financial service. The decision to offer the service and the conditions of the contract are determined by Inbank.
Study investment contracts are signed per semester for the minimum of 300 euros up to the full semester fee. You can select the number of installments for a period of up to 60 months before signing the contract.
Study investment contracts with Inbank can be signed at the EBS Office of Academic Affairs (room 103). Please book a time beforehand.
Conditions of the study investment
- Study investment amount: no less than 300 € per semester
- Repayment period: up to 60 months
- First installment: at least 10%
- Interest rate: 6% on the loan balance
- Contract fee: 15€
- Minimum salary: 240 € per month
Who qualifies for the study investment
- A citizen of or a holder of a long-term residence permit in the Republic of Estonia
- At least 19 years old
- Proper payment behaviour in the past
- An account in a bank operating in Estonia
If you want to apply for the study investment, please send the completed application to your EBS study consultant. You can find the application HERE.