Starting from the 2019 autumn semester the printing service is as follows:
- Large copiers are used for printers
- You can print directly from your workplace or via a web browser
When printing from a workplace, the printer is called Printer
To print over the web, you should:
- go to the website: print.ebs.ee:9191
- sign in with your EBS user account (firstname.surname)
- Printer (one sided black&white)
- Printer_2-sided (two sided black&white)
- Printer_color (one sided color)
- upload files for printing
In a web browser, you can access to your printing history statistics and add smart card-based auditing capabilities.
The job is printed from the printer after user has logged in, using:
- EBS user account
- or a smart card (eg Tallinn public transport card, ISIC card)
- or the code given you by our IT department
Job will expire after 24h if not printed.
The job can be printed from any large copier in the EBS (room 210, room 332, reading room, etc.)
In addition to printing, you can use other features from these devices such as: scan, email the result, make copies, enlarge, reduce, black & white print etc.