Parking is available at a fee both on the Lauteri street in front of EBS (city operated parking) and in the parking lot behind the school. In order to park behind the school one must use Barking app (available in Apple Store and Google Play).
EBS students with a minimum study load of 20 ECTS per semester are entitled to park with discounts in EBS parking lot located behind EBS building A. Lauteri 3:
- EBS daytime students with a minimum study load of 20 ECTS per semester – 50% discount from Barking list prices. Fill in the registration form here.
- EBS session study students with a minimum study load of 20 ECTS per semester – 25% discount from Barking list prices. Fill in the registration form here.
EBS lecturers who teach at least 20 ETCS per semester please contact EBS Campus to purchase lecturers parking permission (ph: +372 665 1372; email@example.com).
How to park:
- Download the Barking app
- Choose the payment method (bankcard or mobile phone).
- Entrance to the parking lot is from the right side and exit from the left side of the building.
- The gates of the parking lot open automatically with number plate recognition.
- In case the gate does not open, please use the app.
NB! Do not drive in without registering your car licence plate at the entrance.