We have a new scheduling system to view your timetable in called TimeEdit. The move to the new system is part of Estonian Business School’s systems modernization and integration. Before we launch our new student information system (OIS2), students do not have personal calendars created for them and need to create one themselves based on their course selection. However, all of your class and exam schedules will be shown to you in your Canvas Calendar once the lecturer of the course has published the course. Before you find your class and lecture schedule in Canvas, you can view the lecture and exam schedules of individual courses in TimeEdit.
Use the link: https://cloud.timeedit.net/ebs/web/public1/
- Find the courses you are interested or enrolled in by using the ‘Search Course’.
- Click on ‘Show schedule’ once you have selected the the desired courses
- In the Schedules view you can switch between a text view and a graphical view from the bottom right corner
- You have 4 options to view your course selection afterwards
- ‘Subscribe’ to the calendar by choosing Time “Now +12 months” and copying the link to your personal calendar of preference. For example, in Outlook:
- Select Calendar
- On the toolbar -> Add calendar -> From internet -> Paste link
- Bookmarking the page in your browser
- ‘History’ shows your previous selection in the course selection page for as long as your browser cookies have not been reset
- ‘Print’ is not recommended as times and locations may change before and during the semester starts
Note: If you are a part of a course that is divided into subgroups (e.g. A, B, C) you can remove the groups that are not relevant from you from ‘Customize’ -> ‘Filter’ -> Tick the boxes of all of the groups that are relevant for you (this also affects the ‘Subscribe’ link).